Shaanxi Bolin Biotechnology Co.,Ltd
Product Name:White Mulberry Root-bark Extract Appearance:Brown Fine Powder Specification:4:1-20:1Chat Now
The root bark of the white mulberry, Egyptian mulberry (Morus alba L. from the Moraceae family), Cortex Mori Albae Radicis, called Sang Bai Pi and native to China is practically a weed there.
Slightly bitter but still sweet enough to be considered a Gan property (associated with the liver) in Chinese medicine, this yellow and white bark featuring reddish-brown spots can be dissolved in hot water for a tea considered in ancient Chinese medicine to have a “cold” or Han nature.
China has been used this root bark for centuries as an expectorant, an anti-tussive to clear lung inflammation and asthma associated with anasarca (a buildup of fluid causing edema) and as an aid in inducing diereses (aids in urine production), which helps with oliguria (decreased production of urine). It also is used for kidney and liver protection, and as an analgesic agent.
Product Name: White Mulberry Root-bark Extract
Latin Name:Cortex Mori
Appearance: Brown Fine Powder
Product Specification: 4:1-20:1
Test Method: TLC
Place of Origin: China
Storage: Store in a cool & dry area, keep away from the direct light and heat.
Validity: Two years if properly stored.
Shelf Life: Two years under well storage situation and stored away from direct sun light.
1. With the function of diuretic, eliminating edema;
2. With the function of reducing blood pressure, calming the nervous system, analgesic ;
3. With the function of nourishing lungs and relieving asthma;
4. With the function of exciting the Intestine and uterus.
1. Pharmaceutical as capsules or pills;
2. Functional food as capsules or pills;
3. Water-soluble beverages;
4. Health products as capsules or pills.
Copyright © Shaanxi Bolin Biotechnology Co.,Ltd All Rights Reserved.