Shaanxi Bolin Biotechnology Co.,Ltd
English Name: Radix Stemonae Extract Latin Name: Stemona tuberosa Active ingredient: Stemonine Specification: Stemonine 1%,4:1-20:1 Test Method: HPLC Appearance: Brown fine powder Mesh:100%pass 80 Mesh Test Method:HPLC/UVChat Now
Stemona(scientific name: Stemona japonica) also known as the vine, her husband grass, medicine lice medicine, is a hundred families of plants. Distributed in Japan and mainland China in Jiangxi, Anhui, Zhejiang, Jiangsu and other places, growing at an altitude of 300 meters to 400 meters in the region, and more growth in the hillside grass, roadside and under the forest. Roots can be medicine, toxic. Topical can remove mosquitoes, oral administration of cough function.
English Name: Radix Stemonae Extract
Latin Name: Stemona tuberosa
Active ingredient: Stemonine
Part Used:Whole Herb
Specification: Stemonine 1%, 4:1-20:1
Test Method: HPLC
Appearance: Brown fine powder
Mesh:100%pass 80 Mesh
Particle size::100% pass 80 mesh.
Place of Origin: China
Storage: Store in a cool & dry area, keep away from the direct light and heat.
Validity: Two years if properly stored.
Shelf Life: Two years under well storage situation and stored away from direct sun light.
1. For treatment of cough due to exopathogen, stemonae extract is usually used in combination with herba schizonepetar, radix platycodi, radix asteris, radix glycyrrhizae, and other herbs to disperse wind in the lung, relieve cough and phlegm
2.For treatment of cough due to exopathogen, it is usually used in combination with Her ba Schizonepetae, Radix Platycodi, Radix Asteris, Radix Glycyrrhizae, and other herbs to disperse wind in the lung, relieve cough and phlegm, such as Zhisou San;
3. For treatment of cough due to lungheat, it is usually used together with Gypsum Fibrosum, Bulbus Fritillariae, Radix Scutellariae, and other drugs having the effect of removing heat from the lung to relieve cough;
4. For treatment of persistent cough due to deficiency of lungyin, it can be used in combination with Radix Adenophorae, Rhizoma Polygonati Odorati, Radix Ophiopogonis, and other herbs with the effect of nourishing Yin to moisten the lung. When it is used alone, a 20% syrup preparation is used for pertussis.
1. As Food and beverage ingredients.
2. As Healthy Products ingredients.
3. As Nutrition Supplements ingredients.
4. As Pharmaceutical Industry & General Drugs ingredients.
5. As a health food and cosmetic ingredients.
Copyright © Shaanxi Bolin Biotechnology Co.,Ltd All Rights Reserved.