Shaanxi Bolin Biotechnology Co.,Ltd
Product Name: Maitake Mushroom Extract Latin Name: Grifola frondosa Appearance: Brown Powder Active Ingredient: polysaccharide Specification: polysaccharide 10%~50%, 5:1, 10:1 Test Method: UVChat Now
Maitake Mushroom, also known as hen of the woods, is a large mushroom native to China, Japan, North America and Europe. It grows in clumps around the base of oak trees, and can reach a weight of 50 pounds. Maitake mushroom is usually harvested in September and October. Scientific study shows the extract of this highly prized edible mushroom may have potential benefits for cholesterol and blood sugar levels, immune function and cancer treatment and prevention.
Product Name: Maitake Mushroom Extract
Latin Name: Grifola frondosa
Part Used: Fruit body
Appearance: Brown Powder
Active Ingredient: polysaccharide
Specification: polysaccharide 10%~50%, 5:1, 10:1
Particle Size:100% PASS 80 MESH.
Place of Origin: China
Storage: Store in a cool & dry area, keep away from the direct light and heat.
Validity: Two years if properly stored.
Shelf Life: Two years under well storage situation and stored away from direct sun light.
1. Inhibit cancer, Prevent and treat diabetes.
2. Slow down aging and promote the gonad function.
3. Inhibit obesity and regulate blood pressure in a two-way fashion for the treatment of arteriosclerosis and cerebral embolism.
4. Enhance facial beauty and moisten the skin to postpone the appearance of age pigment.
1. Applied in food field, it is used as food additives added into many kinds of product.
2. Applied in pharmaceutical field, as the basic drugs to treat cerebrovascular disease.
Copyright © Shaanxi Bolin Biotechnology Co.,Ltd All Rights Reserved.