Shaanxi Bolin Biotechnology Co.,Ltd
Product Name:Ligusticum Wallichii Extract Appearance: Brown yellow powder Activity Ingredients: Ferulic Acid,Ligustilide Product specification: 4:1-20:1Chat Now
Ligusticum wallichii is a flowering plant in the carrot family best known for its use in traditional Chinese medicine where it is considered one of the 50 fundamental herbs. It is known by the common name Szechuan lovage. Biologically active compounds in the plant include tetramethylpyrazine.
Product Name: Ligusticum Wallichii Extract
Latin Name: Ligusticum Chuanxiong Hort
Activity Ingredients: Ferulic Acid,Ligustilide
Product specification: 4:1-20:1
Appearance:Brown yellow powder
Test Method: HPLC/UV
Place of Origin: China
Storage: Store in a cool & dry area, keep away from the direct light and heat.
Validity: Two years if properly stored.
Shelf Life: Two years under well storage situation and stored away from direct sun light.
1. Expel wind and relieve pain.
2. Activate blood and circulate Qi.
3. Expand artery, , strenghen boold flow, reduce boold presure, inhibit thrombosis.
4. Eliminate wrinkle and scar, whiten skin, and nourish hair.
5. Antiradiation and bacteriostasis.
6. Treat coronary heart disease and angina pectoris.
7. Treat headache, rheumatism and arthralgia.
8. Gynecological diseases--menoxenia, amenorrhoea, dysmenorrhea, dystocia and postpartum abdominal pain.
1. Applied in food field, often used as additives, with distinct fragrance smell, it can promote digestion and increase appetite;
2. Applied in daily necessities field, aslo added into a large amount of oral cleaning products, such as dentifrices, mouthwash and tooth powder;
3. Applied in pharmaceutical field, because of the function of inhibition and paralysis to sensory nerve endings, it can be used as counter irritant.
Copyright © Shaanxi Bolin Biotechnology Co.,Ltd All Rights Reserved.