Shaanxi Bolin Biotechnology Co.,Ltd
Product Name: Hawthorn Extract Latin Name: Crataegus pinnatifida Bge. Part Used: Hawthorn Fruit Appearance: Brown Yellow Fine Powder Active Ingredient: Flavone, Vitexin Specification: Flavone 5%, 10%, 20%, 50%, Vitexin 2%, 5:1, 10:1, 20:1 Test Method: UV
Hawthorn (Crataegus) is a large genus of shrubs and trees in the family Rosaceae, native to temperate regions of the Northern Hemisphere in Europe, Asia and North America. Hawthorn belongs to Rosaceae Family, genus Cratacegus and is a kind of deciduous shrub. Its fruiting period is around August to October. It is widely cultivated in China, such as Jiangsu, Zhejiang, Yunnan, Sichuan, Shaanxi and so on.
Hawthorn is used for diseases of the heart and blood vessels such as congestive heart failure (CHF), chest pain, and irregular heartbeat. It is also used to treat both low blood pressure and high blood pressure.
Product Name: Hawthorn Extract
Latin Name: Crataegus pinnatifida Bge.
Part Used: Hawthorn Fruit
Appearance: Brown Yellow Fine Powder
Active Ingredient: Flavone, Vitexin
Specification: Flavone 5%, 10%, 20%, 50%, Vitexin 2%, 5:1, 10:1, 20:1
Test Method: UV
Place of Origin: China
Storage: Store in a cool & dry area, keep away from the direct light and heat.
Validity: Two years if properly stored.
Shelf Life: Two years under well storage situation and stored away from direct sun light.
1. Dilating coronary artery, improving myocardial blood and decreasing myocardium oxygen consumption, thus preventing ischemic heart disease.
2. Inhibiting thyroid peroxidase, anticancer and antibacterial.
3. Decreasing blood lipid, inhibiting platelet aggregation and spasmolysis.
4. Scavenging free radicals and enhancing the immunity.
1. Applied in food field,it is widely used as functional food additive.
2. Applied in health product field, it owns the function of strengthening stomach,promoting digestion and preventing postpartum syndrome.
3.Applied in pharmaceutical field, it is frequently used in treating coronary heart disease and angina pectoris.
Copyright © Shaanxi Bolin Biotechnology Co.,Ltd All Rights Reserved.