Shaanxi Bolin Biotechnology Co.,Ltd
English Name: Griffonia Seed Extract Active Ingredient: 5-hydroxytryptophan Specification:98%min CAS：56-69-9Chat Now
Griffonia Seed comes from the beans of a vine native to Africa. In African folk medicine, Griffonia Seed is reputed to be an aphrodisiac, as well as an antibiotic and a remedy for diarrhea, vomiting, and stomachache.
Recent research suggests that Griffonia Seed raises serotonin levels in the brain. Serotonin is important in regulating brain chemistry and is especially important in problems such as depression, insomnia, and eating disorders.
Theoretically, supplementing with Griffonia Seed can raise serotonin levels and provide relief from depression and insomnia. Griffonia Seed should also regulate appetite through the increase in serotonin, leading to weight reduction in obese persons, while helping normalize the weight of people suffering from anorexia nervosa.
English Name: Griffonia Seed Extract
Latin Name:Griffonia simplicifolia L
Part Used: Seed
Appearance: White Fine Powder
Specification: 5-hydroxytryptophan 98%
CAS Number: 56-69-9
Molecular Formula: C11H12N203
Molecular Weight: 220.23
Test Method: HPLC
Place of Origin: China
Storage: Store in a cool & dry area, keep away from the direct light and heat.
Validity: Two years if properly stored.
Shelf Life: Two years under well storage situation and stored away from direct sun light.
1. Griffonia Seed Extract has the function of antidepressant and sedative, and has an effect on the nervous system.
2. Griffonia Seed Extract has the function of easing the tension, anxiety and improving the sleeping quality.
3. Griffonia Seed Extract can effectively control appetite and achieve the effect of losing weight.
4. Griffonia Seed Extract has the function of improving micro-circulation.
2. Help the body balance of this hormone to control human emotions, improve sleep quality;
3. Control the appetite, and play a role in weight loss.
Copyright © Shaanxi Bolin Biotechnology Co.,Ltd All Rights Reserved.