Shaanxi Bolin Biotechnology Co.,Ltd
English Name: Ginseng Extract Appearance: Light Yellow Powder Specification: Ginsenoside 4%-80%; 10:1, 20:1 Test Method: HPLCChat Now
Ginseng is the most famous traditional herb. It is the most widely recognized plant used in traditional medicine.
Many athletes swear that Panax Ginseng gives them a competitive edge; women drink it to alleviate unpleasant symptoms of menopause; and millions of people have used this "wonder herb" to cope with stress and also as a tonic.
Researchers claim that it lowers cholesterol, improves mental function and increases the body's energy and stamina. Long considered it to be an overall body tonic, panax Ginseng is believed to vitalize and strengthen the entire body.
English Name: Ginseng Extract
Botanical Source: Ginseng
Part Used: Root
Appearance: Light Yellow Powder
Specification: Ginsenoside 4%-80%; 10:1, 20:1
CAS No.: 90045-38-8
Place of Origin: China
Storage: Store in a cool & dry area, keep away from the direct light and heat.
Validity: Two years if properly stored.
Shelf Life: Two years under well storage situation and stored away from direct sun light.
1. Ginseng Extract can calm and promote the nerve growing, anti-convulsion, labor pains and anti-febrile.
2. Ginseng Extract can anti-cardiac arrythmia and ischemia myocardial.
3. Ginseng Extract can anti-hemolysis, stop bleeding, bring down blood coagulability, and restrain blood platelets clotting.
4. Ginseng Extract can anti-fatigues,anti-oxygen & blood deficit, anti-shock.
5. Ginseng Extract can improve achroacyte conversion, inducing immune factor growing.
Medicine and health industry, cosmetology and cosmetics industry, and food additives. In many countries, ginseng is one of the most popular plants tonics.
Copyright © Shaanxi Bolin Biotechnology Co.,Ltd All Rights Reserved.