Shaanxi Bolin Biotechnology Co.,Ltd
Product Name:Baicalin Extract Appearance: Light Yellow Fine Powder Activity ingredient:Baicalin Specification: 80%, 85%, 90%, 95%Chat Now
Baicalin is a flavone found in several species in the genus Scutellaria, including Scutellaria lateriflora (blue skullcap). It is a component of Chinese medicinal herb Huang-chin (Scutellaria baicalensis) and one of the chemical ingredients of Sho-Saiko-To, an herbal supplement. Baicalin is a known prolyl endopeptidase inhibitor, induces apoptosis in pancreatic cancer cells, and affects the GABA receptors.
Baicalin from scutellaria baicalensis extract isolated compounds called flavonoids. It has significant biological activity, has antibacterial, diuretic, anti-inflammatory, anti-metamorphosis and antispasmodic effect, and has strong anti-cancer response to physiological performance . Has played an important role in clinical medicine. UV absorption of baicalin can remove oxygen free radicals, but also inhibit the melanin formation, therefore both used in medicine, also can be used in cosmetics, is a good functional cosmetics raw materials.
Scutellaria Baicalensis Extract Baicalin Powder
Scutellaria baicalensis Georgi
Scutellaria Baicalensis Root
Light Yellow Fine Powder
Baicalin 80%, 85%, 90%, 95%
Place of Origin
Shaanxi, China (Mainland)
Store in a cool & dry area, keep away from the direct light and heat
Two years under well storage situation and stored away from direct sun light
1. Baicalin be used for the treatment of paralysis after cerebrovascular disease;
2. Baicalin can remove oxygen free radicals, but also inhibit the melanin formation;
3. Baicalin will reduce cerebral vascular resistance, improve blood circulation, increase cerebral blood flow and has anti-platelet aggregation effect;
4. Baicalin has antibacterial, diuretic, anti-inflammatory, anti-metamorphosis and antispasmodic effect, and has strong anti-cancer response to physiological performance.
1. Baicalin is used to treat respiratory infections, hay fever, and fever. It is also used for gastrointestinal (GI) infections, as well as livers problems including viral hepatitis and jaundice.
2. Baicalin for kidney infections, Pelvic inflammation, and sores or swelling. It is also used for scarlet fever, headache, irritability, red eyes, flushed face, seizures, hysteria, nervous tension, and to relieve a bitter taste in the mouth.
3. The active ingredient in Baikal skullcap, baicalin, is used in combination with Honeysuckle Forsythia to treat upper respiratory tract infections. In combination with other herbs, Baikal skullcap is used to treat attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), prostate cancer, a lung condition called bronchiolitis, arthritis and hemorrhoids.
4. Baicalin is also sometimes applied to the skin for psoriasis.
Copyright © Shaanxi Bolin Biotechnology Co.,Ltd All Rights Reserved.