Shaanxi Bolin Biotechnology Co.,Ltd
Chamomoile extract apigenin has long been used as an after-meal and bedtime drink,, used for it's soothing effects and ability to support normal tone in the digestive tract;,used for a variety of ailments including: colic (especially in children), bloat, mild upper respiratory infections,premenstrual pain, anxiety and insomnia.Chat Now
Chamomile is named for their apple-like scent, is a common name for several daisy-like plants. Their branched stem is erect and smooth and grows to a height of 15-60 cm. The long and narrow leaves are bipinnate or tripinnate. The flowers are borne in paniculate capitula. The white ray florets are furnished with a ligule, while the disc florets are yellow. The hollow receptacle is swollen and lacks scales. The flowers have a strong, aromatic smell, and bloom in early to mid summer.
Chamomile are best known for their ability to be made into a tea which is commonly used to help with sleep and is often served with either honey or lemon. It usually grows near populated areas all over Europe and temperate Asia. It is widely introduced in temperate North America and Australia. As the seeds need open soil to survive, it often grows near roads, around landfills and in cultivated fields as a weed.
Light Yellow Fine Powder
Apigenin 0.3%, 1.2%, 3%, 50%, 98%
Place of Origin
Shaanxi, China (Mainland)
Store in a cool & dry area, keep away from the direct light and heat
Two years under well storage situation and stored away from direct sun light
1. Chamomoile extract apigenin has long been used as an after-meal and bedtime drink;
2. Chamomile extract apigenin used for it's soothing effects and ability to support normal tone in the digestive tract;
3. Chamomoile extract apigenin used for a variety of ailments including: colic (especially in children), bloat, mild upper respiratory infections,premenstrual pain, anxiety and insomnia;
4. Chamomilr extract apigenin treat sore and chapped nipples in nursing mothers, as well as minor skin infections and abrasions. Eye drops made from these herbs are also used for tired eyes and mild ocular infections.
1. Applied in food field, chamomile apigenin is mainly used as food additives for nutrient.
2. Applied in cosmetics, chamomile apigenin is mainly used to whitening, anti-wrinkle and UV protection.
Aluminum foil bag: Little quantity of extraction powder packaged in a plastic bag,
and with aluminum foil bag outside.Regular 1kg-2kg per bag.
Cardboard drum: Bulk weight packaged in double plastic bag with a cardboard drum outside.
Regular 25kg-28kg per drum.
DHL / EMS / UPS / FedEx / TNT / Air Cargo.
T/T,Western Union,PayPal,Credit Card and Cash etc.
Our Certificates : ORGANIC , ISO , HALA, KOSHER ,SGS
If you want to know more about our factory , company , certificates, exhibition ,
FAQ , please click the ABOUT US on the top of the page.
Copyright © Shaanxi Bolin Biotechnology Co.,Ltd All Rights Reserved.