Shaanxi Bolin Biotechnology Co.,Ltd
Pineapple proteinase is also known as pineapple enzyme. Mercapto protease extracted from pineapple juice and skin. Pale yellow amorphous powder with a slight odor. Molecular weight 33000. The optimum pH value for casein, hemoglobin and BAEE is 6~8, and that for gelatin is 5 pH. Enzyme activity was inhibited by heavy metals. Slightly soluble in water, insoluble in ethanol, acetone, chloroform and ethyl ether. It preferentially hydrolyzes the carboxyl side peptide chains of alkaline amino acids (e.g. arginine) or aromatic amino acids (e.g. phenylalanine and tyrosine), selectively hydrolyzes fibrin, breaks down muscle fibers, and has little effect on fibrinogen. It can be used for beer clarification, medicinal digestion, anti-inflammatory and detumescence.
Application of bromelain in food processing industry
1. Baked food: Bromelain added to the dough can degrade the gluten, the dough is easy to process after softening. It can improve the taste and quality of biscuits and bread.
2. Cheese: used for coagulation of casein.
3. Meat tenderization: Bromelain hydrolyzes the macromolecular proteins of meat proteins into small and easily absorbed amino acids and proteins. It can be widely applied to the finishing of meat products.
4. The application of bromelain in other food processing industries, some people have used bromelain to increase the PDI and NSI values of soybean cake and powder, thus producing soluble protein products and breakfast, cereal and beverage containing soybean powder. Others include the production of dehydrated beans, baby foods and margarine; the clarification of apple juice; the manufacture of fudge; the provision of digestible food for patients; and the addition of flavor to everyday foods.
Two. Application of bromelain in medicine and health products industry
1, inhibit the growth of tumor cells.
Clinical observations showed that pineapple proteinase could inhibit the growth of tumor cells.
2. Prevention and treatment of cardiovascular diseases
Bromelain as a proteolytic enzyme is beneficial to the prevention and treatment of cardiovascular diseases. It inhibits heart attacks and strokes caused by platelet aggregation, relieves angina symptoms, eases arterial contractions, and accelerates fibrinogen breakdown.
3. Used for burn scab removal.
Pineapple protease can selectively remove the skin, so that the new skin transplantation can be carried out as soon as possible. Animal experiments showed that bromelain had no adverse effects on the adjacent normal skin. Topical use of antibiotics did not affect bromelain.
4, anti-inflammatory effect
Bromelain can effectively treat inflammation and edema in various tissues (including thrombophlebitis, skeletal muscle injury, hematoma, stomatitis, diabetic ulcer and sports injury), bromelain has the potential to activate inflammatory response. Bromelain can also treat diarrhea.
5, enhance drug absorption
Bromelain combined with various antibiotics (such as tetracycline, amoxicillin, etc.) can improve its efficacy. Relevant studies have shown that it can promote the transmission of antibiotics in infected sites, thereby reducing the amount of antibiotics used. It is deduced that there is a similar effect for anticancer drugs. In addition, bromelain can promote the absorption of nutrients.
Copyright © Shaanxi Bolin Biotechnology Co.,Ltd All Rights Reserved.