Shaanxi Bolin Biotechnology Co.,Ltd
Product Name: Ginger Root Extract Part Used: Root Appearance: Yellow Brown Fine Powder Active Ingredient: Gingerol Specification: 5%, 10%, 20% GingerolChat Now
Ginger or ginger root is the rhizome of the plant Zingiber officinale, consumed as a delicacy, medicine, or spice. It lends its name to its genus and family (Zingiberaceae). Other notable members of this plant family are turmeric, cardamom, and galangal.
Ginger cultivation began in South Asia and has since spread to East Africa and the Caribbean.
In Western cuisine, ginger is traditionally used mainly in sweet foods such as ginger ale, gingerbread, ginger snaps, parkin, ginger biscuits and speculaas. A ginger-flavored liqueur called Canton is produced in Jarnac, France. Green ginger wine is a ginger-flavored wine produced in the United Kingdom, traditionally sold in a green glass bottle. Ginger is also used as a spice added to hot coffee and tea
Product Name: Ginger Root Extract
Latin Name: Zingiber officinale
Part Used: Root
Appearance: Yellow Brown Fine Powder
Active Ingredient: Gingerol
Specification: 5%, 10%, 20% Gingerol
CAS No.: 84696-15-1
Place of Origin: China
Storage: Store in a cool & dry area, keep away from the direct light and heat.
Validity: Two years if properly stored.
Shelf Life: Two years under well storage situation and stored away from direct sun light.
1. Ginger Root Extract has the function of anti-oxidant, effectively eliminating free radicals;
2. Ginger Root Extract can decrease platelet viscosity and accumulation to improve cardiovascular health;
3. Ginger Root Extract can inhibit prostaglandin synthesis, treating rheumatoid arthritis and hyperosteogeny;
4. Ginger Root Extract will release nausea and vomiting symptoms happened in carsickness, pregnancy, postoperation;
5. Ginger Root Extract can strengthen intestinal movement, promoting blood circulation, treating dyspepsia, constipation, diarrhea and other gastrointestinal diseases.
1.Applied in cosmetic field, keeping skin speckless and wrinkle-free;
2.Applied in pharmaceutical field, ginger extract will promot blood circulation and regulating breathing, which will help the metabolism;
3.Applied in food field,as the raw material of food, ginger extract not only nutritious and good for stomach, but aslo have the function of detoxication
Copyright © Shaanxi Bolin Biotechnology Co.,Ltd All Rights Reserved.