Shaanxi Bolin Biotechnology Co.,Ltd
English Name: Papaya Powder Botanical Source: Chaenomeles sinensis (Thouin) Koehne Part Used: Fruit Appearance: Yellow Fine Powder Specification: 4:1-20:1 Solubility: Soluble in water Place of Origin: ChinaChat Now
Papaya powder is spraying-dried powder of papaya extract, the only excipient is maltdextrin.
Papaya is the fruit of the plant Carica papaya. Papaya fruit is a rich source of nutrients such as provitamin A carotenoids, vitamin C, B vitamins, lycopene, dietary minerals and dietary fibre. Papaya skin, pulp and seeds also contain a variety of phytochemicals, including natural phenols. Danielone is a phytoalexin found in the papaya fruit. This compound showed high antifungal activity against Colletotrichum gloesporioides, a pathogenic fungus of papaya.
English Name: Papaya Powder
Botanical Source: Chaenomeles sinensis (Thouin) Koehne
Part Used: Fruit
Appearance: Yellow Fine Powder
Solubility: Soluble in water
Place of Origin: China
Storage: Store in a cool & dry area, keep away from the direct light and heat.
Validity: Two years if properly stored.
Shelf Life: Two years under well storage situation and stored away from direct sun light.
1. Papaya Powder has dramatic cancer-fighting properties against a broad range of tumors,
backing a belief held in a number of folk traditions.
2. Papaya Powder has the function of anticancer effect against tumors of the cervix, breast, liver, lung and pancreas.
3. Papaya Powder boosts the production of key signaling molecules called th1-type cytokines,
which help regulate the immune system.
4. Papaya Powder doesn’t have any toxic effects on normal cells, avoiding a common side effect of many cancer treatments.
1. Use for solid beverage, mixed fruit juice drinks
2. Use for Ice cream, pudding or other desserts
3. Use for health care products
4. Use for snack seasoning, sauces, condiments
5. Use for baking food
Copyright © Shaanxi Bolin Biotechnology Co.,Ltd All Rights Reserved.