Shaanxi Bolin Biotechnology Co.,Ltd
Product Name: Cherry Powder Appearance: Light Pink fine powder Part Used: Fruit
Cherry (Malpighia glabra) is a tropical fruit-bearing shrub or small tree in the family Malpighiaceae. Common names include acerola, Barbados cherry, West Indian cherry and wild crepe myrtle. It is known for being extremely rich in vitamin C, almost as much as camu camu, although it also contains vitamins A, B1, B2, and B3, as well as carotenoids and bioflavonoids, which provide important nutritive value and have antioxidant uses. The vitamin C produced by the fruit is better absorbed by humans than synthetic ascorbic acid.This fruit is low in saturated fat and sodium, and very low in cholesterol. It is also a good source of dietary fiber, riboflavin, folate, magnesium, potassium and copper, and a very good source of vitamin A and vitamin C.
English Name: Cherry Powder
Botanical Source: Cerasus pseudocerasus
Part Used: Fruit
Appearance: Light Pink Fine Powder
Specification: 5:1, 10:1, 20:1,Vitamin C 17%, 25%;
Solubility: Soluble in water
Place of Origin: China
Storage: Store in a cool & dry area, keep away from the direct light and heat.
Validity: Two years if properly stored.
Shelf Life: Two years under well storage situation and stored away from direct sun light.
1. Cherry Fruit Powder is one functional anti-oxidant.
2. Cherry Fruit Powder can anti-tumor.
3. Cherry Fruit Powder can improve immunity.
4. Cherry Fruit Powder can treat limb heartless.
5. Cherry Fruit Powder can treat fatigue eat less.
6. Cherry Fruit Powder can Expel wind and wet.
1. Applied in food field, it is usually used as food additive;
2. Applied in health product field
3. Applied in cosmetic field, like hand cream, shower gel, etc.
Copyright © Shaanxi Bolin Biotechnology Co.,Ltd All Rights Reserved.