Shaanxi Bolin Biotechnology Co.,Ltd
English Name: Roselle Extract Powder Latin Name: Hibiscus sabdariffa Linn. Part Used: Flower Appearance: Purple Red Powder Specification: Anthocyanidin 5%-25% Test Method: UVChat Now
Roselle is associated with traditional medicine and is reported to be used as treatment for several diseases such as hypertension and urinary tract infections.The plants are rich in anthocyanins, as well as protocatechuic acid. The dried calyces contain the flavonoids gossypetin, hibiscetine and sabdaretine. The major pigment, formerly reported as hibiscin, has been identified as daphniphylline. Small amounts of myrtillin (delphinidin 3-monoglucoside), Chrysanthenin (cyanidin 3-monoglucoside), and delphinidin are also present. Roselle seeds are a good source of lipid-soluble antioxidants, particularly gamma-tocopherol .
English Name: Roselle Extract Powder
Latin Name: Hibiscus sabdariffa Linn.
Part Used: Flower
Appearance: Purple Red Powder
Specification: Anthocyanidin 5%-25%
Test Method: UV
Place of Origin: China
Storage: Store in a cool & dry area, keep away from the direct light and heat.
Validity: Two years if properly stored.
Shelf Life: Two years under well storage situation and stored away from direct sun light.
1. Anti-oxidation, improving immunity;
2. Anti-cancer and preventing cancer;
3. Lower serum cholesterol, soften the blood vessel, prevent arteriosclerosis;
4. It also used by the Chinese to treat dandruff and stimulate hair growth.
1. Applied in water-soluble beverages;
2. Applied in pharmaceutical as capsules or pills;
3. Applied in functional food as capsules or pills;
4. Applied in health products as capsules or pills.
Copyright © Shaanxi Bolin Biotechnology Co.,Ltd All Rights Reserved.