Shaanxi Bolin Biotechnology Co.,Ltd
English Name: Magnoliae Officinalis Extract Botanical Source: Cortex Magnoliae Officinalis Part Used: Bark Appearance: White Fine Powder Specification: Honokiol 90% 98%, Magnolol 45%; Honokiol& Magnolol> 5%-98% Test Method: HPLCChat Now
Magnolia bark is used as a general anti-stress and anti-anxiety agent - so its claims typically center on general benefits in controlling stress and anxiety. Newer claims are emerging, however, to link magnolia's anti-stress benefits with control of the body's primary stress hormone, cortisol, and the myriad health benefits associated with normal cortisol levels (versus elevated cortisol, which has been associated with obesity, diabetes, osteoporosis, memory problems and suppressed immune function).
Magnolia bark is rich in two biphenol compounds (magnolol and honokiol), which are thought to contribute to the primary anti-stress and cortisol-lowering effects of the plant. The magnolol content of magnolia bark is generally in the range of 2-10 percent, while honokiol tends to occur naturally at 1-5 percent in dried magnolia bark. Magnolia bark also contains a bit less than 1 percent of an essential oil known as eudesmol, which is classified as a triterpene compound, and may provide some additional benefits as an antioxidant.
English Name: Magnoliae Officinalis Extract
Botanical Source: Cortex Magnoliae Officinalis
Part Used: Bark
Appearance: White Fine Powder
Specification: Honokiol 90% 98%, Magnolol 45%; Honokiol& Magnolol> 5%-98%
Test Method: HPLC
Place of Origin: China
Storage: Store in a cool & dry area, keep away from the direct light and heat.
Validity: Two years if properly stored.
Shelf Life: Two years under well storage situation and stored away from direct sun light.
1. Magnoliae Officinalis Extract can protect the brain from Alzheimer’s disease.
2. Magnoliae Officinalis Extract has the effect of antioxidant & inhibit the growth of cancer tumors.
3. Magnoliae Officinalis Extract can calm the nerves and alleviate anxiety without side effect.
4. Magnoliae Officinalis Extract can relax the striated muscles.
5. Magnoliae Officinalis Extract can inhibit bacteria and pathogenic fungi.
1. As the medicine of anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, antioxidant and anti-tumor drug, Magnolia Bark Extract is widely used in the fields of medicine and health products;
2. As a strong antioxidant, Magnolia Bark Extract is widely used in cosmetics industry.
Copyright © Shaanxi Bolin Biotechnology Co.,Ltd All Rights Reserved.